How do I get a backup of all the data in Quikchex?
You can always download the reports in the system to keep a backup of all historical data in Quikchex. In the case of automatic backups, we will send a monthly backup to all full access admins. On the 20th of every month, you will receive a password-protected ZIP file containing system generated reports for the previous month. You can activate/deactivate this feature from your admin permissions as shown below:
- Please ensure that you have the permissions to add/edit other administrators
- Log into your Quikchex Admin Account
- Go to Organization >> Manage Administrators and edit the administrator for whom you wish to activate/deactivate this feature
- Select 'Yes' for "Would you like admin to receive monthly backup reports via mail?"
- By default, we have activated this for all full access admins.