How do I assign assessors to employees?
- Log into your Quikchex account and go to Performance >> Performance Dashboard. Select the correct performance cycle from the cycle switcher on the top
- Click on the Settings button next to the cycle switcher & click Assign Assessors
- You will be taken to the Assessor Assignment page. Here, you will get a list of all active employees enrolled in the current cycle. Click on Add Assessor in the Actions column to start assigning the assessors for that employee
- While assigning the assessors we need to specify the assessor name, the overall weightage of the assessor with respect to other assessors, and the evaluation template. These settings are preloaded based on the settings defined in the Assessment tab of the performance cycle. On;y the evaluation template needs to be chosen here.
- Add additional assessors if needed by clicking the Add Assessor button
- After that, you need to define the final assessor of the employee. This too is preloaded based on the performance cycle settings.
- Click on Submit to submit your changes
- In case you wish to assign assessors in bulk go to back the Assessor Assignment page and click on the Actions dropdown. There you will see the Bulk Upload option. Download the excel file, which will come preloaded based on the settings defined in the Assessment tab of the performance cycle. Make the changes if any and then upload the file.