How do I assign employees to a particular performance cycle?
- Log into your Quikchex account and go to Performance >> Performance Dashboard. Select the correct performance cycle from the cycle switcher on the top
- Click on the Settings button next to the cycle switcher & click Employee Selection
- You will be taken to the Employee Selection listing page. Here you will get the list of all active employees in the organization
- Click on the plus icon under the Actions column to open the selection popup. Here you choose the eligible assessment periods in which the employee is supposed to be rated. For regular employees, it would be all the periods. For new joinees, resignees, and part-time employees it may be a few of the assessment periods instead of the full year.
- You can also choose if a Final recommendation is necessary for that employee.
- Click on the Submit button to save the changes
- To perform employee selection in bulk go to Actions >> Bulk Upload on the Employee Selection listing page. Then you will get an option to download the excel sheet. Make the necessary selections in the sheet and upload it in the same way.
- In case you wish to select only a group of employees and assign the same assessment periods to all, use the advanced filters to load the group of employees to be selected. Then click on the Select All checkbox on the left-hand side of the table. After that go to Actions >> Bulk Add and make the selection in the popup. To delete the selection use the Bulk Delete option