What's new in November 2020?
- We have updated our payslip builder to add more details like location name, designation & department fields to all our payslips
- We have optimized the load times of many pages, for example adding an expense report for self or for your team.
- You can now choose whether the Gratuity, PF admin charges, or EDLI charges need to reflect on employee's CTC structure from the Payroll settings page
- Another major upgrade has been made to our Performance Management module. You can now create automated appraisal cycles that trigger every year or on the basis of the employee's work anniversary. Relevant notifications will be sent to employees & their assessors informing them about the timelines of their appraisal cycle
- We have optimized the validations applied to employees when they are re-onboarded in the system. The rejoined employees can use their old data in their new profile without any hassles
- We have launched the beta program for our mobile app. You will now be able to test out new features before anyone else
- Optimizations & bug fixes in the mobile app & web application