What's New in June 2021?
- Our major development this month has been the Employee Pulse module which includes the Social Newsfeed & Announcements. The Social Newsfeed is an easy way for HR Teams and employees to engage with each other and foster a positive company culture. It functions similar to how the LinkedIn or Facebook newsfeed works. The Announcement Feature allows HR Teams (or whoever the Admin Users are), to share important updates with the employees, to ensure that employees do not miss on important information, right from a single click.
- We have optimized the attendance calculations which accruing the amounts for flexi benefits
- While adding a CTC for new employees, we will no longer allow addition of effective dates prior to the date of joining as defined in Quikchex
- In case of leave encashment that happens due to employee resignation, we have added an option to define whether the encashment should be calculated on the resigation date
- Our Import Export & Report Generation pages now have search filters which will make it easy t search for reports generated over time
- Approved attendance regularization requests will now show up under attendance logs too
- While adding a new entry in the job information table, all the values will be preloaded in the popup except the effective date
- We have made the mobile app employee directory dynamic just like our web directory
- You can now add flexi benefit requests from the mobile app