Letter Generation: Minor and Important changes
Letter Generation: What's a minor change, but useful?
- All employees will appear in the letter generation section including Incomplete employees(incomplete onboarding).
- You will now see all the generated letters under the employee's profile section. (If a letter is linked with the existing document field then the same won't be shown in the employee profile Generated letters)*
- The employee will be able to see only the published letters.
- Once the employee signs the letter, the admin/licensor gets a notification to verify it. Once verified, the letter stands completed.
- You can choose to keep the verification on/off to verify the employee's signature.
- You can choose to immediately publish the letter once the letter is signed by the employee.
- Multi-row table fields option is available in the dynamic fields selection.
- Bulk verification of letters
- Manual Rejection of Letters to be verified
- The pinned value should show at the top in letters for multi-row table
- Email should go to an Employee if the letter is rejected at the verification stage.
- Email should go to Admin if the letter is signed by the employee.
Live on 18th December 2022