Data Change Request [New Feature] and UI changes [Enhancements]
The enhancements in New UI for the application pages, New UI for Payroll Settings and New UI in Alerts Section are already launched recently. An interesting new functionality of Employee data change requests went live recently.
1) Data Change Request [New]
Employee Data change requests allows you to request employees for change/modification of fields under the employee profile like Name, Address, Aadhar, PAN, Bank Details, Documents, etc. You can also let employees request for data change/modification.
Click here for detailed information
2) New UI for Employee Application Pages [Enhancement]
- We have come up with a New UI for all the Employee Application pages to make them look more organized.
- These pages include Investments, Pending New Hires, Pending Contract Renewals, Separation Requests, Exit Interview Requests, Generated Letters, Attendance Regularization Requests, Leave Applications, Expense Reports, Timesheet Request & Records and Flexi Benefits.
3) New UI for Payroll Settings [Enhancement]
- In alignment to the current settings page's UI design, "Payroll Settings" now has a help section too. You can have an instant glance at the highlighted features on the payroll settings screen.
- Check the changes in the below image.
4) New UI in Alerts
Quikchex now has a more enhanced and attractive UI for the Alerts section. Have a look at it in the below image.
With these enhancements, the existing data remains intact.
Do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.
Live on 12th March 2023