What's new in May 2020?
- Employee Tax Regime Selector: Effective current financial year as per the notification from Income Tax Department dated 13th April 2020, it is mandatory for employees to declare if they wish to opt for the ‘New Tax Regime’. Click here to know more.
- Attendance Regularization day limit: Admins can choose how many days can the employee apply for regularization from the date of occurrence. Click here to know more.
- Updated the email notifications with improved subject lines & quick links to approve or reject requests without logging into your account
- Updated the letter generation wizard with more dynamic fields & also added components like Other Benefits in the CTC tables
- General bug fixes & maintenance changes in the web and mobile apps