How do I make a new declaration?
- Login to your Quikchex Employee account. Go to Tax Declarations >> Investment submission. Click on Actions and then Click on Add New Declaration button in the Actions menu
- For more details on which all deduction and exemption will be applicable, click on Investment Guidelines available in the same menu
- You will get the declaration form with different sections in different tabs (for example Investment under 80C, Investments under 80 others, Rent Information, etc.)
- Go to the appropriate tab and enter the required details (Exemption category, amount, Rent Information, Loan information, etc.)
- To add more exemptions in the same batch, click on the + Add More button. To move to the next section, click on the Proceed button
- To submit the Investment declaration, on the last tab “Hosing Loan Info” click on Submit All Details
- For assistance please click here to refer to our other Help Center articles on tax declarations