How do I add my goal plan?
- As per the performance cycle of your organization, you will be notified when the period for adding your goal plan has started
- Log into your Quikchex account and go to Performance >> My Performance Dashboard. Select the correct performance cycle from the cycle switcher on the top right corner
- Select the Goal period and then start adding the goals.
- Click on "+ Create SMART Goal". SMART stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely. As a best practice, it is suggested that you describe your goals keeping these parameters in mind.
- You will be prompted to enter the SMART Goal Name, Goal Metric Label, Weightage, Status, Start Date & End Date. For users acquainted with our old PMS module, SMART Goal Name and Goal Metric Label are similar to KRA & KPI respectively. Next, you may have to enter the Goal Category, Target, Achieved, and other custom fields too.
- Once you are done adding the goal plan you can save the goal plan by clicking the Save button. Then you can click on the Submit for Approval button to send the goal plan for approval.
- The sum of the weights of all goals must be equal to 100%.