How do I mark my attendance using the web-time clock in the app and the web portal?
In the App
- Once you launch the app, click on the "Mark Attendance" button on the dashboard.
- On the next page, you will see the digital time clock with the "Mark Attendance" button. On clicking it, your GPS location will be captured.
- If GPS is not switched ON, you will be prompted to turn it ON.
- While marking attendance for the first time, you will be prompted to save your device. Please save your device so that you can mark your attendance.
- In case you are required to add a comment while marking attendance, you will see a comment box on the confirmation popup.
Additionally, your organization might also require you to click a selfie to validate your attendance. You will get an option to click your selfie before entering the comment
In the web portal
- On the “Dashboard” towards the right, if you see the "Mark Attendance" button, that’s when you will be able to mark your web-time clock
- Go to "Dashboard”
- Towards the right click on the "Mark Attendance" button
- Click on the "Mark Attendance" button again on the digital clock modal to capture your time. It will be displayed below the clock