How do I mark my attendance using the web-time clock in the app and the web portal?
In the App
- Once you launch the app, click on the "Mark Attendance" button on the dashboard.
- On the next page, you will see the digital time clock with the "Mark Attendance" button. On clicking it, your GPS location will be captured.
- If GPS is not switched ON, you will be prompted to turn it ON.
While marking attendance for the first time, you will be prompted to save your device. Please save your device so that you can mark your attendance.
In case you are required to add a comment while marking attendance, you will see a comment box on the confirmation popup.
- Additionally, your organization might also require you to click a selfie to validate your attendance. You will get an option to click your selfie before entering the comment
In the web portal
- On the “Dashboard” towards the right, if you see the "Mark Attendance" button, that’s when you will be able to mark your web-time clock
- Go to "Dashboard”
- Towards the right click on the "Mark Attendance" button
- Click on the "Mark Attendance" button again on the digital clock modal to capture your time. It will be displayed below the clock