My attendance records are blank and I am unable to submit a regularization request. Why?

  • You might not have the access to submit a regularization request
  • You will need to contact your supervisor or HR Manager to regularize attendance on your behalf or request your HR Manager to grant you access to regularize attendance yourself

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us