How do I add a location?
There are two types of locations stored in Quikchex:
- Branch Location: This is the location that an employee reports to in an organization. Their Provident Fund, Professional Tax and Labour Welfare Fund are calculated as per the local laws of their branch location.
- Work Location: This is for on-field employees or employees assigned to work at a client location. It can be different from their Branch Location. Their ESIC benefits are calculated as per the local laws of the Work Location. Work location needs to be mapped to a Branch Location.
Note: For most employees, Work Location could be the same as their Branch Location.
Adding a location in Quikchex
- Click on the “Organization” tab on the left sidebar
- Click on the “Locations” sub-tab
- The first tab is for Branch Locations. Click on the “+Branch Location” button to add a branch location
- After adding a branch location go to the Work Locations tab. Click on the “+Work Location” button to add a work location which will be mapped to a branch location