My biometric records are not reflecting in the Quikchex system? Why is that the case? What can I do to resolve it?
The logs may not be visible due to one of the following reasons:
- The server port has been blocked
- The database name, table name or password has changed
- The biometric logs have not been downloaded from the machine to your MS SQL database
In the case of points 1 and 2, please get it checked with your IT team. In the case of point 3, there will be an option in your biometric software to push the data to the MS SQL database. Once you have addressed these issues please follow the steps shown below:
- Log into your Quikchex Admin Account
- Go to Attendance >> Settings. Scroll down to the Biometric Configurations table
- Click on the Manual Biometric Sync button
- Choose the period for which you wish to sync the records
- Once this is done, go to Attendance >> Attendance Logs page to confirm if the logs have been synced.
- In case the logs are present on the Attendance Logs page but it is not visible in the Attendance Records/My Attendance records page then you may have to run a biometric validation. This can be done from Attendance >> Attendance Validations
Once you follow these steps the logs will reflect in your portal.