What does the rollover mean? How does it work?
- Rollover is the process to account for the leaves to be carried forward to the next leave cycle.
- The leaves of the previous cycle are closed by carrying all leaves to the next cycle, limiting it to a cap defined or lapse.
- This accounting of the leaves depends upon the settings in the system
- On the first day of your new leave cycle run the rollover as shown below
- Log into your Quikchex Admin account
- Go to Leave >> Rollover
- Click on "Generate Rollover"