How are the check-in and check-out records determined for an employee?
- Attendance records:
- Attendance records are the check-in and check-out time registered in QuikChex either using web check-in, Android, biometric or manual upload methods.
- As per the shift time defined in Quikchex, the check-in and check-out times are determined and saved. Once these are saved additional information like Working Hours, Deviation Hours and Status are determined.
- Regularization Request
- An attendance regularization request is submitted by an employee when they want to change/rectify their attendance record.
- A regularization request will have the check-in and/or check-out time mentioned in the request. Therefore it does not require any processing to determine the check-in and check-out time for the day of request
- A regularization request has a higher priority than an attendance record and therefore the check-in and check-out times for a day will reflect the check-in and/or check-out time defined in an approved regularization request