How do I setup Two Factor Authentication for employees & admins?
Using Two Factor Authentication (2FA) you can ensure security at the time of login. 2FA is a security process in which the users have to provide two different authentication factors to verify themselves. 2FA in Quikchex involves entering an OTP (one-time-password) in addition to your email & password at the time of login. Please note that this is not applicable for mobile app login.
Setting up 2FA for employees
- This will apply for all employees of the organization
- Log into your admin account & go to Organization >> User Settings>>Employee Permissions
- Under the Employee Permissions table you will find the question "Is two factor authentication applicable for employees?"
- Select Yes & click on the Save Button
- After this, all employees will be sent an OTP on email when they try to log into their accounts. The OTP is valid for 5 minutes
etting up 2FA for admins
- Log into your admin account & go to Organization >> User Settings>>Manage Administrators
- Edit the admin you wish to assign 2FA or you can add a new admin
- Select Yes for the question "Do you wish to enable two factor authentication for this user?" and click on the Save Admin button
- After this, the admin will be sent an OTP on email when they try to log into their accounts. The OTP is valid for 5 minutes