What is the difference between a post and an announcement?
- A post is a casual update created by either employees or admins that could include photos & video links for the general use of the employees
- The interactions on a post are in the form of likes & comments
- Posts are arranged sequentially and are visible on top as long as there are no new posts or announcements created or pinned after that
- An announcement is a formal update that is created by admins only
- An employee interacts with an announcement by acknowledging it or snoozing the alert for a later time
- Announcements can be pinned to top to ensure visiblity even if there are new posts or announcements created or pinned after that
- `Announcements can have an expiry date which will defines the usefulness and validity of the announcement