How to put employee on HOLD?
Employees can be put on HOLD for various reasons, such as maternity leave, Abscond, termination and so on.
When an employee is on "HOLD status," they are usually not actively working or receiving regular pay.
Steps to put the employee on HOLD:
- From the dashboard, go to the left panel >>
- Click on the "Employees" >> "Directory" >> Search employee name
- Below the employee's name click on HOLD
Consequence of Holding employee:
- For Payroll Processing employee details will not be available
- The payslip will not be available from that month
Note: Employee will be on HOLD status until the Admin changes the status to UN-HOLD the employee