Setting up the workflow for the assessment
- The first step to setting up an assessment is to go through the general settings in the performance module and set it up according to the requirements of your organization. Under general settings, you have to create your goal and competency categories prior to setting up an evaluation template.
Link explaining how to set up a goal category: https://qcknowledgebasehelpdocs.quikchex.in/article/579-what-is-a-goal-category-how-do-i-add-one
Link explaining how to set up a competency category: https://qcknowledgebasehelpdocs.quikchex.in/article/555-how-do-i-add-skill-sets-or-competencies-in-the-application
- Next, you have to create an evaluation template as per your company policies. The below-given link will give you a detailed explanation of how to do so,
- After adding the evaluation template, the next step is to create a performance cycle where you will define the performance policy.
- Once the above-listed setup has been completed, the next step is to assign the goals and assessments to the employees. In order to do so, click on "Performance Dashboard" under the Performance module and select the cycle that is applicable.
- Then select goals and assign the goal period to the employees as per the instructions in the link given below,
- Similarly, assign the assessment assessor to the employees as instructed in the link below,
- Then the final step is to allot the final recommendation approver to the employees as given in the link,